Money affirmations help to prepare the mind to receive money. Here are some of the best affirmations to manifest money.
Most of us have some issues with money. Circumstances, what we hear about money when we are young, or simply a negative mindset are reasons for this.
“Money is the root of all evil” is a statement wrongly attributed to the bible. The correct statement is “Love of money is the root of all evil”. It simply means that if we are greedy about money or give money too much of an importance, then that is bad for us.
The famous American author Mark Twain has an interesting take on this. He says, “Lack of money is the root of all evil”. I think this statement of Mark Twain hits the nail on the head.
Most crimes are committed because the criminals lack money. Many lives are miserable due to lack of money. And the funny thing is that most of us face lack of money due to our attitude toward money.
Below you will find affirmations to attract money. One way of changing our attitude toward money is by repeating powerful money affirmations.
If we hate money, it will run away from us. Affirmations attract money only when we love money.
We have to realise that money is not an end in itself. It is a means to an end. That end can be happiness, joy, freedom, etc.
Money is required not just for survival but also to lead a quality life. Quality life does not necessarily mean luxurious life. It can mean a simple life where all requirements are satisfactorily met and some more.
Money affirmations will assist you to love and hence attract money.
- I love money. Money flows easily into my life.
- I attract money naturally. My middle name is money.
- I realise that money is essential for leading a good life but that I should not make it the number one priority of life.
- The Universe is the constant supplier of money for me and I always have enough money to fulfill my needs.
- Whatever activities I perform make money for me and I am always full of money.
- My bank balance is increasing everyday and I always have enough money for myself.
- Money and I are friends and our friendship will never fall apart.
- I am a money magnet towards whom money is constantly attracted.
- Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money.
- Money is an integral part of my life and is never away from me.
- I am debt free as money is constantly flowing into my life.
My money consciousness is always increasing and keeping me surrounded by money.
As always, feel free to combine two or more affirmations and repeat them preferably in front of a mirror. Use these affirmations to attract money and become wealthy.
Take this 60 second quiz
Are you programmed for wealth, happiness and success?
Take this 60 second quiz to find out (and receive your personalised quiz