You could have a library stacked with Law of Attraction books.
You could go to all of the big seminars.
You could even spend years studying under the world’s greatest masters.
But until you’re willing to trust and listen to your intuition –
You’ll be forever disconnected from the greatest source of wisdom in the Universe.
But how do you know when your gut is trying to tell you something? Or help you make a decision? Or protect you from harm?
Here are 3 common signs you should never ignore:
1. You don’t feel well
It can be easy to ignore signs like this when the discomfort is bearable, however, in the long run, a nagging feeling can become a more serious imbalance.
Make sure you follow your intuition by noticing your body’s sensations.
2. You feel the urge to talk to someone
There are many reasons this happens – this person might need your help, they could be a potential romantic partner, or they may be able to help you in some way, or guide you towards something bigger in life.
Don’t turn your back on this sign.
3. When you want to distance yourself
If it doesn’t feel right, and you find yourself experiencing the same feeling over and over, don’t ignore it.
Remember your gut feeling is there to guide you and protect you.
To your guiding light,
Nat ~ Mind Movies
P.S. Your intuition is one of your greatest gifts.
So why not learn to fully harness it?
By following it’s calling towards the best career opportunities, your most vibrant health, your romantic partner or more lucrative choices.
Now is the best time because my dear friend Mary Morrissey, one of the world’s top life coaches, has created a new (and 100% complimentary) Intuition Guide to help you:
– Recognize the voice of your intuition amidst all of the other chatter that may be going on in your mind.
– Discover how to use your advantage, so you can use your “gut instinct” to make better decisions, and live your life with greater clarity, confidence and ease.
– Uncover 6 invisible superpowers we are all born with (including intuition!) that 97% of us “mis-use” unconsciously, which creates unnecessary stress, struggle and lack in our lives.
Mary’s guide is a gift for the Mind Movies community, but it won’t be available for long.