Gratitude is one of the most important elements for success. You will read this in almost every self-help book. Gratitude is the ingredient that turns lack into more than enough, sorrow into happiness and defeat into victory. It truly does! My goal is to help people understand this with their minds and with their hearts.
So here are 8 keys that will help you understand and bring more gratitude into our life:
- Count your blessings. One of the easiest ways to bring more gratitude into your life is to count your blessings. What is the purpose of doing this? Counting our blessings shifts our attention from what we don’t want to what we do want. The feeling of more abundance. In its essence, gratitude is the feeling of abundance, of love, of happiness.
- The more we feel grateful, the more we attract things that will make us feel grateful.
- Gratitude helps us think more loving thoughts, and this includes forgiveness. So, the more grateful you are, the easier it is to forgive anyone and anything.
- You always have enough, even if this is only true from the gratitude perspective. So get into it and feel having more than enough.
- Every time you feel grateful you are also happy. This is true every single time. Try it!
- When you are grateful you are connected to the present. True gratitude puts you in direct contact with the infinite vastness of the present moment.
- Gratitude is more than just words. It is a feeling, and it is a way of life. People that really manage to life gratitude in every moment of their life are always happy and satisfied.
- Being grateful creates the feeling of having more than enough and this is what overflow means. This is the starting point of truly wanting to give to others.
So, don’t forget: if you want to create a more happy, fulfilled life, if you want to have abundance on every level of your life ( when I say abundance I mean abundance of wealth, health, love, joy, freedom, and any thing that makes you feel good and resonates with your soul), and especially if you want to be of help to others, the only way is to let your light shine onto the outside world. This light is fuelled and maintained by gratitude!