Take a deep, relaxing breath… Good. Now, repeat after me, either out loud or in your head… “.”
Bob Proctor said that. You’ve seen him in the movie “The Secret” and perhaps you are familiar with several of his books such as “You were Born Rich” and “Thoughts are Things.” Nonetheless, the above affirmation is, by far, the most powerful statement to repeat to yourself. I cannot think of a stronger statement to apply alongside the law of attraction in manifesting money. Bob Proctor is truly a genius, and I am honored to be sharing his words with you now.
Lets break it down into pieces to fully understand just why this is one of the greatest affirmations you can add to your list…
1. “I am so happy and grateful now that…” This is the first ingredient to any good affirmation because it will immediately put you into the famous attitude of gratitude that is vital to any manifestation. Without a happy and grateful mind, your power to manifest is seriously hindered. Remember – positive energy attracts the good that you want to show up in your life. Without it, it’s like trying to drive a car on an empty tank of gas – you will have a lot of trouble trying to get anywhere. So start off on the right foot with this empowering introduction.
2. “Money comes to me…” This is your direct call-to-action for the universe to follow – it is your command. Remember – choose your words wisely. Words have a very powerful effect on our subconscious, which in turn either helps or hinders our manifestations. The phrase “Money comes to me…” is clear, clean and short, which makes it all the more powerful. You don’t want to state how it’s coming or get precise and into the “nitty gritty” with the details of how it will show up – just accept the fact that money is coming to you in any way, shape or form and let the law of attraction handle the details.
3. “In increasing quantities…” These three words blow the cap off of your expectations and limits, therefore allowing your manifestation to materialize in the fullest. This is the law of attraction equivalent to “the sky’s the limit” or “shoot for the moon.” It grants your mind the permission to dream big – and sets the platform for big results to manifest. You DO NOT have to set a specific target amount of money, such as $100 , $500 or $20,000. Some people have difficulty imagining that kind of money, while others do so with ease and excitement. Setting a particular amount of money that you want to manifest can be useful if you are a more mathematical kind of person, or not – the important thing is to feel the feeling after you say or think the words. So find your comfort level and do what feels best and most powerful.
4. “Through multiple sources…” Once again, this little three-word statement is specifically designed to keep your mind open and clear – two important factors in activating the law of attraction. Remember – you don’t need to know how the money will come, only that it will. Try not to be articulate and precise in your manifestations and affirmations – it depends on the degree of power of the feeling inside you that the words evoke.
5. “On a continuous basis.” You want abundance and wealth to be a lifelong, everlasting accomplishment – not just an every now and a while occurrence. This ending statement impresses into the universe that you are in it for the long haul – you want and deserve a rich life with plenty of money at all times, rather than a financial windfall here and there.
What I’d like for you to do – watch the video below at least once a day for the next couple of weeks. If you are just beginning your quest toward financial freedom, this is a great place to start – it will shape and mold your mind for abundance and prime it for maximum manifestation success.